Friday, September 5, 2008

yay! a drama version.



Well, hello there. Long time no see.. err.. blog? Lol. If you don't know the reason why I didn't go online for a long time.. well, you're gonna know now. We just moved to our new house this july and since then we didn't have telephone and internet connection. But now we have one. YAY!

To tell you the truth I'm not in the right mood to blog.. but I just watched the first episode of KOIZORA and I just have to blog about it. Its the drama by the way.. in case you're confused. If you don't know what I'm talking about, koizora was first a movie and it was a big hit so they decided to make a drama version.

Koizora is, by far, my favorite asian romantic/tragic movie. The evidence is in my blog. The plot of the movie is perfectly made and the casts are awesome. Especially the guy who played Hiro. I forgot what his name was but he's definitely hot. Lol. He's also the main character in the drama gokusen. Geez, I really couldn't remember his name.

So anyway, the first episode of the drama was just posted yesterday on mysoju. I didn't even know it was airing. I've heard that they were making a drama version but I didn't know it was gonna release this month.. or last month. Ok, about the drama. First of all, let me just say that I'm very disappointed. A) The person that they picked to be Hiro and Mika is.. err.. let's just say not very good looking. Ok, I'm not saying this in a mean way.. but the guy is ugly. There I just said it. And the girl.. hmm.. she's alright. She's not that pretty but she's not that ugly either. Some times she's cute and some times she's not. B) They changed the order of the scenes in the movie. Ok, I know that it would be stupid if they just copy the whole thing as the movie but they removed some of the great stuff from the movie. Like the phone conversation of Hiro and Mika. For me, that was the best part of the movie. I mean, it was so cute and it wasnt on the drama. That was pretty sad. Ok, I can't give you too much information cause I don't wanna ruin it for you guys who wants to see it. If you're ever interested in the drama.

No comments: