Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the book every one loves.. TWILIGHT.

Okay. So, I just finished reading the book this morning at around 8 or so. The librarian from the school saw me with the book and she asked me if I'm ready to return the book cause I told her I'm almost done and that I'll return it tomorrow, which is today cause I talked to her yesterday. It was a good thing that I was almost done with it yesterday cause I was looking for the second book, which is New Moon, and it wasn't on the shelves. I started panicking. Noooo...where's the other book? Yeah, that was my reaction. Of course, I only said it in my head. There was only Eclipse and no New Moon. And then I started looking around the room, searching if its there somewhere. And when I'm about to ask the librarian on the front desk to see if its available or if its in circulation, I peaked at the return slot and there it was. New Moon. I told the librarian at once that I wanted to check the book out. I was all excited about finding the book that I forgot that I need my ID card. So I went to the desk where my stuff are and got my ID. I also grabbed a copy of the Eclipse to check it out cause I know it wouldn't be there for too long. And so I went back to the front desk. The librarian was surprised when I told her that I also wanted to check out Eclipse. She asked me if I can read it all and I nodded. I probably won't be able to finish it until next month with all the school work but I checked out Eclipse anyway. I don't want to have that same feeling when I almost have to wait until someone return New Moon. I don't want to be hanging in suspense.

When I checked out Twilight last Thursday, there was still plenty of copies of all three books. I didn't see Breaking Dawn. But I'm pretty sure the library have it cause I saw Christina holding it. It had the sign VALENICA HIGH SCHOOL on it. Okay, anyway, when I came to see the shelf where the Twilight books are, there was only two books left. Both of them Eclipse. I'm sure by tomorrow none of those would be left in there. I was surprised by how popular the book is in our school. I know that it was already popular last year cause I saw people walking around carrying the book, but its even more popular now. There's already a holding list for the book.

I have to say that I'm starting to be obsessed with the book. It's the first novel that I read and finished it. I just couldn't read those thick voluminous books. Yes, I'm talking about Harry Potter. I owned the first four books of the series but I just got bored reading the first half of the book. So I gave the book to my cousin instead. Hah. But that wasn't the case in Twilight though. I found myself so interested in the book that I even sleep at 4 reading it. It was a Saturday, so it was okay to sleep late. Hihi. The book is just a page turner and I so loved it. Especially cause its about vampires. You know how I love vampires. I'm one of them. Hah. At least that's what my dad says. He calls me zombie or a vampire cause I sleep in the morning and I'm all awake at night. :)

Onto the next book. I hope I'll love New Moon as much as I loved Twilight. Ms. Schiff said the book wasn't as intense as Twilight. She said Twilight and Eclipse are the best ones and that she's still reading Breaking Dawn. Ehh.. I don't know. I just have to keep reading the book to find out. Cherrios, everyone.

[EDIT]
I just check my grades on aeries right now and I'm failing trig. T.T I have a sixty six point something percent which is a D. fuuu. Not good!

No comments: