Saturday, September 27, 2008

oh, crap.

I'M SICK. T.T


I'm feeling really crappy and weak. Urghh, why did this happen to me? Why? Okay... that's being a little bit dramatic but I really hate this feeling. I hate being sick.

I was still feeling fine when I went to school yesterday but I was already feeling weak when we went to the mall that afternoon. I still wanted to go shopping but I really can't take it. So we went out to eat dinner at El Pollo Loco and that's when I really feel crappy. I wasn't in the mood to eat but I still manage to eat two chicken legs. And then we went to Best Buy and that's where I was feeling the colds. I blame my sister for this; she was sick last weekend and now I'm sick this week.

Anyway, I have pictures of what I did this week. :D

Monday:


Golden Spoon with Diem.

Thursday:


breakfast in the library.




Dinner at Pho (Vietnamese restaurant).





Friday:


inari (stuffed tofu). :D





Jam wanted the shoes.


I really like the jacket.





I like this too but I don't have the money to buy it.


Oh yeah, we went to Borders yesterday because I wanted to get the Twilight shirt I was talking about, but they only have it in large men's size. And so I got this Twilight calendar instead. ^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i think u r a big fan of twilight =P and u have a slim body ^^

Anonymous said...

haha i saw that shirt at f21!
i was gonna buy it too -_-
and and YAY twilight fan xD

kristine said...

weirdo: oh. yeah, it's f21. i want it! T.T hahaa. are you a twilight fan too, weirdo? :D

Anonymous said...

Bump into your site again. hi (:
hehe. good morning. its 10am here. how r u lately? and how do u know mandarin? do u have chinese class like that? hehe.

Anonymous said...

haha yeah but shoooot i haven't read the 3rd book yet. i don't have time >_<

kristine said...

weirdo: im in the process of reading the 3rd book. its damn long. hahaa. plus tons of homework, even though i dont do them. hihi. >.<