I checked aeries today after school in the library and was relieved that I'm not failing Trig. Yey! I got 87 out of a 100 on the test, which means its a B. I was ecstatic that I got a B. I thought I was going to bum this test but I didn't. My overall grade in the class is a B+. What the hell, I'm satisfied with a B+. Heehii. :D
But another thing is I'm failing Government. Dammit! I got a 4 out of 8 on the last quiz, which is an F, and I got a B- on the debate presentation. I was surprised that I even got a B- on the presentation. I thought I was going to get an F or a D. I literary froze while I was giving my presentation and I was stuttering while I was speaking. God, that was a nightmare. I have a C+ in the class right now. If I get a good score on the test this Thursday then I might bring up my grades to a B-. But that means I have to study! Urrghh.
Speaking of studying, what the hell am I doing blogging? I'm suppose to be doing my homework! And I'm freaking exhausted. Just want to go to sleep. Zzzzzzz!
No comments:
Post a Comment