I opened up my laptop yesterday because my sister wanted to see the spoof video of Twilight from nigahiga. I saw the video from Nabila and then I told my sister about it. She wanted to see it so we ended up watching videos on youtube. Anyway, after I closed the site my desktop is totally different. It was color blue. And this effing pop up keeps saying "You're computer system is in danger. Scan your system now." Its this program called Antivirus xp pro. I googled it and found that its a fake antivirus. If you actually let it scan and download whatever its asking you to download, you're automatically downloading a virus. Good thing I'm smart enough not to download it. The program is convincing though that I almost downloaded it. Anyway, while I was still researching about this
I'm back to blogging at school, so be understanding if I don't reply your comment/tags immediately.
6 comments:
Hala. sana maayos na yung laptop mo. Tapos make sure to install a really good antivirus this time!
Aiks? Its weird when the program suddenly installed by itself in your lappy? Duh, pity you!
WAAAA SiS,
DAT SUCKS, FAKE ANTi-ViRUS?ERRRR...
i HOPE U`LL FiX iT SOON,
YikES, TOO MuCH COMPUTER TROUBLeS
GOiN ON DER SiS ;)
NYWEiS, TRY USiNG AVAST
iT'S DA BEST ANTi ViRUS;D
ishna: naku sana nga. sakitin ung laptop ko hahahaha. lagi ngkakavirus. tskk.
ann: i know. i really don't know how i got that program. really really weird and really really annoying.
jhoice: i know. i have so much computer problems. i dont know how i get them. hmmm... my friend is giving me the norton antivirus system.
Yeah, experienced that too. Really sucks, and I was practically running around the house coz my old laptop is a Toshiba, and it's what you might call a jurassic laptop. Ugh, finally it gave up and unfixable. So anyway, I have to lose all of my files and reformat the darn thing.
riza: i know, it really sucks. i plan on rebooting it. hopefully soon.
Post a Comment