Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i did my best but i guess my best wasn't good enough.

First semester grades are already posted up in AERIES. I have a B. TWO Bs. How in the world did this happen to me! Government is not a surprise, but Trig/Math. TRIG/MATH?? The worse part is I have an 88 point something in the class. One more percent and I would have got an A. One more percent. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This really sucks. I was so close! I was really expecting an A. I mean, I was so confident. But then I found out that I have a B. Oh, fuck this. I hate it!

I'm sorry if I'm being like this. I'm just upset and disappointed and angry. I'll post a proper post soon.

7 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Aww. Sayang naman talaga!!!

Pero come to think of it, buti nga ikaw naka-B. Baka yung ibang got lower grades than you pa!

Try harder next time dear! :)

Anonymous said...

AWW SiS
DAT WAS DiSAPPOiNTED,
...'B' iSN'T BAD AT ALL, RiGHT;)BUT
i KNOW iT WoULD HAVE BEEN GREAT
iF U GOT AN "A"
CHEER UP SiS, BETTER LUCK
NXTYM, HOPE U'RE OKAY NoW...

:<33

Ann Rachel said...

Nevermind
B is good enough rather than C :D
I always told myself like that in order to motivate my mind. :(
You know, we are same.
I get B+ for my english and business communication result. God damn it!!
;(
Can "they" just give us an A ?
We are just same. Hahah

KRIS JASPER said...

Hi! thanks for visiting my site...

anw, i was actually singing that song to annoy someone at work last week.... lol!

kristine said...

ishna: i get what you mean but i can't help but feel pessimistic about it. thanks, i'll definitely try harder next time.

jhoice: yeah, A would have been hella better. but sadly i ended up with a B. huuuuuuuuu.

ann: hahaa i know. i also talked to my teacher about it and she said that B is my final final grade. shit lol.

kris jasper: no problem. :) i was thinking about this song and i realize that it totally fits as my title hahaa.

Anonymous said...

err, i guess the only solution is to reprogram your laptop.

kristine said...

red: yeah, i plan on rebooting it.