Anyway, while I was not in the mood to blog, I just browsed youtube for the last couple of days. You know, watching videos and stuff. And I found this interesting videos that I want to share with you guys. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Teehee :D
This video made me L-O-L. Seriously. Kudos to Alanis Morissette. Surprisingly, I find this version of the song more fascinating. I don't know if its just the voice of Alanis Morissette. But don't you think its more better than the original version? And plus the video is viewed 16 million times. Wow.
When I first saw this video two years ago, it left me speechless. I was so moved by the video. Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit but, don't you think the video is good? How I wish I could do those stunts. I would totally like to jump off that building. Hahaa.
This is from the korean program that I'm addicted to right now. Its called We Got Married. Anyone knows what it is? I totally envy the two of them. Hwayobi is so good at playing piano and Hwanhee is so good at playing drums. Plus, they're both good singers. Waaaaa. Hwanhee, marry me!
5 comments:
wow. graduating ka pala! ilang months na nga lang. so good luck! =)
dropping by!
good luck for your second semster, khris! hope you'll have a blast in your last year of HS. :D
AWW SiS
i WAS JUST WONDERiNG
HOW U BEEN DOiNG, CUZ i THOUGHT
UR PC iS BACK RiGHT:D AND NOW,
u WEREN'T iN DA MOOD TO BLOG?:D
YikES, i UNDERSTAND THAT FEELiNG SiS, iT HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL, BUT i'M GLAD UR NOW FREE FROM ALL THE HEADACHES iN SCHooL, hEHE GOOD
LUCK SiS, THAKS FOR SHARiNG THOSE ViDEos LAViN DA FiRST ONE WiTH ALANiS.. KiNDA SLOW but THE DANCE MOVES ARE COOL :D HEHE
ishna: yeah. i'll be graduating this june. yeyyyy :DD
herah: thanks. im trying my best to have a good last year heeee. :)
jhoice: ohh don't worry sis. im just like that. my mood changes a lot. one moment im in the mood and then one moment im not hahahaa. its kinda weird. maybe from all the stress in school. *sigh* but anyway, thanks for the concern. im totally fine. :)
Hahaha, I enjoyed Alanis's version of My Humps!! Alanis rocks LOL.
Post a Comment