Monday, January 19, 2009

charlie and me

Dear friend,

I should probably tell you first why I'm writing like this. I just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower a little while ago and it just inspired me to write my new post like what Charlie did in the book. I should also tell you that I loved the book. I had fun reading it. What's fun about it is because I can relate to Charlie. You really wont know unless you read the book. The only part I hate about the book is its too detailed and descriptive. I think that's a good thing for other books but not this one. Again, you have to read the book to get what I mean. Its sick and disturbing in a beautiful and fascinating way. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I have some good news. I finally have my laptop back. Yes, I'm now blogging in my room and not in school. Its good to have my laptop back. I missed it a lot.

I'd love to write more, but I have to go and study for my finals. Which me luck.

Love always,
Khris



p.s. Title was inspired by the song Penny and Me by Hanson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi SiS
KRiS, iM GLAD U HAD UR
LAPTOP BACK TO U,;_) WEEBEE TO BLOGGiiNG WORLD :D LAWLS...
i`M NOT iNTO READiNG BOOKS BUT iF THE BOOK WiLL SUiT MY iNTEREST, i PROBABLY GET ADDiCTED, CAN'T BLAME U FOR THAT:D

iMY SiS

herah said...

congratulations khris! you finally have your laptop back :)

Ann Rachel said...

Good luck in ur finals dear ! :)

kristine said...

thanks thanks thanks.
:DD