Friday, January 16, 2009

hellooooo.

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating. Diana asked me on facebook why I haven't updated my blog. Well, the answer to that question is my laptop has not yet been fixed. Its been, like, a week now that my laptop is being eaten by virus. My dad said that he'll bring it to the technician this Saturday. I hope he will. He always forgets to bring it. Anyway, I'm still blogging at school. Really have nothing to do in newspaper, so why not blog, right? :D

So this morning I was in the library. I was reading The Kite Runner but this guy and another guy who were sitting in the table behind me were talking so loud that I couldn't concentrate on reading. It was annoying to the point that I slammed the book to the table and walked away to a computer. I left my bag and stuff on the table. When I sat on the computer chair, I looked back and gave the one guy a dirty look. I don't think they even cared because they continued talking. Jerks.

Anyway, I went to Forever21.com. My eyes were about to pop out just by looking at their stuffs. I found this great plaid shirt, which I really really really like. And its only $13.50. Gaahhhhh. I MUST BUY IT.


This is a sample picture that I got from Forever21.com


I might go to Forever21 tomorrow. I really like that shirt. So I wanna buy it. Plus the plaid style is so in right now.

Well, that's all for now. Nothing really exciting happened to me this past few days. Just studying for finals and all. Oh yeah, three-day weekend! We don't have school on Monday because its Martin Luther King's birthday. Happy birthday, Martin Luther King!

Okayy. Cherrios, people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww sis,
soRry to hear bout uR laptop,
Yikes, it's been a week now hah, still haven't fixed it. gOod luck sis, hope ur dad wiLl be able to find a good technician, so U can go back in blogging,

BTW, lab the shirt stYle sis, welL of course FOREVER 21 is my fave place to shop tOo, thoUgh sumtymx it's hard to find my size der.

Good Luck sis

kristine said...

my pc is now fixed sis. weeee :))

oh gosh sis. sometimes they don't have my size too. which is weird since im skinny. hahahaha.