Monday, December 1, 2008

procrastination leads to success. wow, no way!

MY SAT SUBJECT TEST IS THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6TH, AND I HAVEN'T STUDY YET. AAAAHHHHHHH!

It was my fault. Of course! Who's other fault it is. But I could also blame school, the whole twilight series, the previous holidays, television, and many other things that kept me from studying. I know it's my responsibilities to study and not blame others but I just couldn't help it. I was really procrastinating for the last month and I blame myself for it. Wow, this is going nowhere. The point is I'm totally screwed. I might as well say goodbye to UCLA. At least UCI is still there for me. Hahaha.

Anyway, today is the first of December, which means 24 days more til Christmas. Banzai! I need to start doing my Christmas shopping. Waaahhhh! All I want this Christmas is very simple: MONEY! So that I'll have enough money to buy plane ticket to the Philippines. Woot! So if you're giving me a present, you know what I want. I accept no lower that $20. Thanks! Teehee. ^^

3 more weeks til Winter break.
4 more weeks til Christmas day.
5 more weeks til 2009.
:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. i guess u're having great time. gah. i wish m'sia has winter. =/ hehee. anyway, enjoy your days yea. And yea. im alright =D no worries hehehe.