The long break is finally here! *screams like a maniac* It officially started yesterday, on 2:45. There's no more worrying about finishing homework and waking up early in the morning. Just for this year, though. But it's almost the same thing. I can relax for now. I've been so stressed out for the past couple of weeks. Trig/Math Anal test, Bill of Rights test, Bill of Rights current event, SAT Subject Test. See? I've been so stressed and frustrated that I had many zits on my face. I always get zits when I'm stressed. Urghhh! Anyway, no more worrying about that. Oh shit! I forgot that we have to do the homework packet for Government. I effing hate Ferreiro. Who on earth would give a homework during break? Loony teachers, maybe. I used to like her, but, uhh, not anymore. I really need to work on that packet. Its 80 points, man. A way to bring my grade up.
So enough of that. Let's talk about holidays. I know everybody is excited and ecstatic about it. Five more days before Christmas, people! Yeah! I know not all of you celebrate Christmas, but Happy Holidays. Enjoy enjoy.
I took pictures of our Christmas decorations in the house. My mom was really into it. She keep on buying stuff to decorate the house. I can understand her, since it's our first house here and it had been a really long time since we last decorated the house. So with no further ado:
to view larger click on the picutres
I'm planning on cutting my hair this Monday. Its suppose to be today but then I was too lazy so I decided to let it be on Monday. I'm having a dilemma, though, on what style to cut it. I'm planning on cutting it shorter. I had really great feedback when I cut my hair short, so I'm planning on cutting it short again. My two choices are: Maki Horikita Hana Kimi hairstyle (left) or Angelica Panganiban hairstyle (right).


Tell me what you think looks good on me. If you have any other short hairstyle in mind, don't hesitate to let me know.
I had this weirdest dream last night. The dream didn't fell like a dream because it felt so real, like I was really in there. But at the same time it can't happen because it will never happen. Wanna know what is it? Okay, so I was with this guy, I have no idea why it's him but it's him in my dreams. See? I was just starting and its already weird. Anyway, we were lying in a bed, or a couch, I can't remember. (Hey, it's not what you think. You have a dirty mind if you're thinking that.) We were wrapped around each others arms, holding each others hands.....uhh, I don't know. It was really really weird. So that was it. Hahaa. Just something to share. RANDOM!!
WINTER BREAK AGENDA:
read Breaking Dawn
read The Hunger Game
read (maybe) The Friday Knitting Club
watch the recorded series of Gossip Girl
watch the recorded series of Stylista
watch the recorded series of Pushing Daisies
go to Stepahie's sweet 16
hang out with Lu and Rachel (i'm hoping)
go to Knotts or Universal (i'm hoping)
do the homework packet for Government
catch up with homework for Trig/Math Anal
I can't believe that Pushing Daisies will end in a couple more episodes. It's really sad since I only get to watch it this season. I didn't get to watch the previous season, so I was really looking forward this season. But they are officially ending it. *sob sob* According to Yahoo, it doesn't have much viewers this season. And also they canceled a lot of shows, and it's just sad that Pushing Daisies is one of them. Tskk. NO MORE PIE MAKER! T.T
I already did some Christmas shopping. We went shopping last night and it was pretty exhausting. I finally bought gifts for my parents and my sister, and for myself also. I got Aero jackets for both my mom and sister. I got my dad a Pink Floyd shirt from Hot Topic. I'm sure he'll love that. And it was pretty cheap too. Also I finally got the "broken glass" poster of Edward from Hot Topic. (It's the photo you see right there) I've been waiting for this poster. Its always sold out whenever I go to Hot Topic, and there were only two of them in the pile so I quickly grab one. Hahaa. I'm really happy that I finally have it. I just don't know where to put it in my room.I finally decided to use a tagboard. You can find it in the right side of this blog. Remember: tagboard is only for messages, not comment. Messages are like: Hi, dropping by your blog, or Hey, how are you? Stuff like that. Comment, on the other hand, is a reply or advice to my post. See the difference now? Both messages and comments are wonderful, I'd really appreciate it if you leave some. :D
I'd made some paper crane today. I already made three, so that's nine hundred and ninety-seven more to go. I don't know if I can make that much but no harm in trying, right?
That's all for now, people. Cheerios~~
4 comments:
wow. that was long. and your house! it's so colorful. haha
I'm glad the classes are over, It's tym for vacation and yeah everybody is excyted for the break and xmas is up=D hehe
Wow those are great shots, Nice house indeed, our house is pretty boRing,LOL=D We haven't put up any decoration yet,
Congrats with da.
BTW I like both haircut,
They look so cute, maybe try one with angelica=D hehe,
herah: i told you it's long. lol.
jhoice: yeah, both hairstyle are cute. i like the one with maki horikita but i'm not too sure if it'll fit me. i might end up with angelica's hairdo. hahaa.
That Christmas tree and decoration is just awesome ! I like it !
Post a Comment