I've been procrastinating since the school started, which is three months ago. I really don't know if it's senioritis. I haven't been doing any homework lately and I really don't care if I do them or not. I'm failing Government with a B, I know that's not failing but to me it is. I'm also stuck with a B in Trig, although I'm trying my hardest to get it to an A. Okay, scratch that. I'm really not trying my hardest. Sometimes I don't even look at the homework. This section of Trig, though, is really hard. Even Justine, the smart one in class, don't understand the section. I also dropped a lot of things. For example, I dropped AP Chem, AP Photo, and Japanese. I also dropped Mock Trial and PRREP.
I really don't know what's happening to me. I'm usually not like this. I do my homework right after I get home and now I sometimes don't look at them. I know my semester grades will be bad this time, and I also know that my GPA will drop. I might not even be in the honor roll anymore, or be a Distinguish Scholar. Urghh. I wan't that Distinguish Scholar Award!!
I just hope this senioritis will end right after we get back from winter break. I'm just hoping that I'll get an A in Trig before the semester ends, I'm okay with a B in Government.
I apologize that this post sucks. I know there were a lot of grammatical error, but that always happens. I really don't have anything to do in Newspaper, and I'm just doing this post just for the sake of doing something.
ONE MORE WEEK BEFORE WINTER BREAK!
5 comments:
GOSHH. I'VE WATCHED TWILIGHT HEHHEEE. but actually its not really NICE. (dont kill me) haha. yeah. so how r u =)))
Right you still alright? do cheer up darling, you are taking much better subjects than mine. ahhh. hehe. so do add oil!!!!
what? lol. that's ok. you have your opinion and i have mine. so how r u? christmas is in a week. yeah!
I just knew that you know ding! Haha! Aand, Merry Gristmills Khris! I hope you had a goood one this year! (; And, thanks for dropping by my blog! I do appreciate it because I thought no one would come over since it's almost dead! Haha!
Have a good day! (:
merry Gristmills to you too, diana. oh yeah, i want that ice cream.
Post a Comment