




I've got this jeans at Pacsun. They were on sale and I only got them for $14.99+tax. That's a pretty good price for Pacsun.
I got this plaid scarf at Hot Topic. They're a little pricey--$14.99+tax. But I so love them so I went ahead and bought it. Teehee.I totally forgot to blog about my christmas presents. There's really nothing much to say about it because I mostly got money. Which is pretty awesome because I can buy myself my own presents rather than getting hideous presents, right?
I got The Perks of Being a Wallflower from my sister. She knows how much I want this book, so it was pretty nice of her to give it to me.
My dad's boss gave this to me at their christmas party. It was pretty nice of them to get me this but...I don't really like putting on perfume. They make me all dizzy and I feel like crap by the end of the day.And I got a night light from Tita A. :D
6 comments:
helloo(:
are those tanks from f21?
bumili rin ako haha!
and yan ba ung green scarf sinabi mo sken?
naks green addict talaga! hahah
yeah, the top pics are from forever21. and yeah, un nga ung scarf. lolol. XD
awwwww Forever21 is extremetely high price in malaysia =(((( hehehe. Nic got me a scarf from ebay =D and i love it very muchy!!!!!!
ohh really? here is very cheap. and they have good clothes there.
Wow sis
lucky u to have those cute stuffs,
I've got the same pants too from pacsun, hehe Cute hah?!:D
Dream Angels by V.S is lalalab=D
It's one f my fave der=D
Congrats for all the gifts sis
yeah. those pants from pacsun are really cute. hihi. :))
i really don't like victorias secret's perfumes. they're too strong for me. hee.
Post a Comment