Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i'm not in love with you, william beckett.


About A Girl is the coolest song right now. I'm so in love with it--addicted to it. I've heard this song a couple of times on the radio, and I absolutely knew its TAI. I was stupid that I ignored it at first. What was I thinking? And then this afternoon I started watching music videos in Music On Demand. I saw About A Girl and went ahead and watched it. I've never watched the video before so it was my first time. When the song was about to finished I found myself dumbfounded. My eyes were wide opened in amusement. BILL IS THE MOST HOTTEST GUY IN THE PLANET. His hair is better short, I last saw him with his hair long. And he was wearing this tight navy V-neck shirt. I was so jealous of him. He looks better wearing a V-neck shirt than a girl. And he looks prettier than a girl, too, in the video. I don't know but that made me hate him a little. He's too pretty--way way pretty. It's not fair. If you haven't heard the song or watched the video, I say you better check it out--if you like those kind of songs, I mean. You can't find the music video in youtube. I just tried it a couple of minutes ago and I can't find it. The video on FBR playlist says it been deleted. Why would they delete it? Why? Anyway, yeah, I'm just saying that I love the song. The Academy Is... rules, man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've heard a news last night that I was better not hearing about it. I mean, its not that I don't care but it wasn't the right time for me. Who wouldn't be scared when you heard that your grandmother died at two in the morning. I was about to sleep and ready to dream but then instinct told me to check my phone. I went to YM and there it was. Ate Bell left a message saying that Grandma Puring died. I couldn't completely absorb it at first. I signed out then put down my phone on the bedside table. I was forcing myself to sleep but I couldn't. I was too scared. And then tears started coming down. I shut my eyes closed and hid myself in the blanket, still scared. I didn't how or when I have fallen asleep. I don't completely like her, but I don't hate her. I'm just sad, you know, especially when Christmas is just few days away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh. your house is so PRETTY =D I like itttt. hehehehe. check out photobucket edit and photoescape =) hehehee. MERRY X'MAS!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of dat song yet, but it sounds like a good song as the title said=D

da pic in da ryt lOoks good though=D

BTW, wish u a merry and a wonderful xmas

kristine said...

ding: hehee. thanks, ding. merry christmas to you too. :)

jhoice: you should listen to it. its a really nice song. teehee. merry christmas to you also. :D