Thursday, December 2, 2010

stressful day numero dos

I think this is a sign that December won't be going so well. Came home from another stressful day at school only to find out that our internet was down. My homeworks and test for my online class was due today so imagine me yelling in frustration at the computer. I called Time Warner and they said they know of the problem and are working on it so just need to be a little patient. Well, I DONT HAVE PATIENCE AND I CERTAINLY DONT HAVE THE TIME. I was nearly in tears then I just thought of finding wifi somewhere. Went over to Nick's house, thank god for that man! Even helped me with my test and got a better grade. Stayed for a little then went home. Did the previous lab for Bio then studied a little for the final tomorrow. I hope I do good.

No comments: