I woke up feeling sad today. I have a cold sore for a few days now and I really hate it. And I'm freaking out about it because it means I wont be able to get my new year's kiss. I've been treating it and taking care of it like I'm supposed to but it seems like I'm making it worse. URGH! So yeah, I don't think it'll be gone by Friday :(
Went to the mall with Jam to look at sales at Forever21. Turns out they didn't have any good stuff that I want. There was this cute skirt and a dress but they were a little big for me. Was also looking for that dress that I saw a couple weeks back that would be great as a New Year's dress since I don't have one but I couldn't find it anymore. Went to Morning Glory after because Jam wanted to give Christmas presents for her friends. Got home and got to talk to Diyana because she was worried about my sad twitter post. So she cheered me up on ym and catch up on life. Also got cheered up by Nick by saying sweet things. I love these people♥
No comments:
Post a Comment