Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spent Christmas early with Nick today. Was still feeling sad so it was kind of rough in the beginning; didn't do much talking and mostly just sleep. But it got better. We exchanged gifts and I'm glad he liked his presents. Got him a sweatshirt, jeans, and wallet and he got me Catching Fire and Mocking Jay. Then I asked for my forever21 gift card so he just gave me a twenty. Went to Kohl's to buy my mom a gift, I hope she likes it, then Pho for dinner. Watched The Ugly Truth on netflix; it was pretty good. I was getting sad again so he was trying to cheer me up by saying how much he loves me and how I'm the only girl he wants to be with. It was cute, but it didn't make the sadness go away. Went home and asked my mom if she could drop me off to Nick's on Christmas day before she goes to work and she said yes, thank goodness! So I will be celebrating Christmas with him after all.

No comments: