Friday, June 4, 2010

tired of being sorry

Bf and I made a bet last night whether Princess Peach is the yellow one or the pink one. I was confident that Peach is the yellow one and Daisy is the pink one. Visited bf and we googled it up the minute I got to his house. Peach ended up to be the pink one, wtf. So I guess my childhood of playing Mario was based on lies. I really thought the pink one was Daisy. Oh well, so as the one who lost the bet I had to buy us lunch. We were gonna go for McDonalds but the I thought it would be better if we buy Subway. Bf was mad that I changed my mind. We ordered and as I was paying he insist that he was gonna pay instead. It's annoying when he does that, and we made a bet; I lost so I pay. I kept telling him that I was paying but he was being stubborn so I grabbed him by the arm and told him I'm the one who's paying and I'm serious about it. He finally stopped. We got to the car and he was mad, saying I embarrassed him and what I did was inappropriate. Well if he wasn't acting like a child and being stubborn I wouldn't do that. The car ride back home was very unpleasant. I told him that if he kept acting like that I might just go home. He said sorry and said he wants me to stay. This fight has got to be the major one over a stupid situation. I've never seen him get mad like that. We talked about his anger issues and how he is so stubborn, and me too, and we settled things out. Then just cuddled and kissed the rest of the night.

No comments: