Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a little bit in love with you

Second day of summer classes. It keeps dragging on. Woke up late so had to hurry to get my ass in class on time. I was running like crazy to my class and on my way up the stairs my left sandals ripped off halfway. Annoying part was my teacher was 20 minutes late! So it was awkward walking in them the whole day. I was sleepy during sociology class. Was supposed to meet Michelle H after class but I just told her to meet tomorrow. So I asked bf to come pick me up and saw Mangala while waiting for him. Had chinese food for lunch then took a nap after. I'm loving that routine. That boy's shoulders and arms are so comfortable to sleep on.

I'm starting to get bored with facebook and twitter, and then getting addicted on tumblr. Took about 20 minutes to look at everyone's post. Now time to get working on sociology journal, ugh.

1 comment:

amazingracey said...

awh, that sucks your sandals ripped :(