Monday, June 21, 2010

loooooooooooooong day

Summer session started today, ugh I'm so tired. Only had about one hour of sleep so I was nearly dying in my classes. Was having a bad headache and just wanted to pass out right there, but somehow I manage to stay awake. Jazz class seems okay, looks easy. Don't have to go to listening lab, YES! But still have to do concert reports :[. Our teacher is weird. Sociology also seemed alright. The teacher just keeeps talking and talking and talking and it just drags on. Also much more work than I thought, but that's okay I guess. I just need to work hard to earn the A I'm aiming for.

Bf picked me up around 3 and we went to McDonalds to treat him since he gave me a ride and let me borrow his book. Crashed the minute I landed on his bed. Took an hour nap and it was very much well needed. I miss waking up and seeing him cuddled up next to me.

No comments: