Note: The videos contain extreme profanity. If you're uncomfortable with the words, don't watch it!
This is their latest music video. According to twitter, it aired on SNL tonight. I wouldn't know cause I don't watch that show. I just saw it on their youtube.
ANDY SAMBERG IS ON A FCUKING BOAT :D Poor Jorma. He wasn't invited, and is having a miserable time :[
If you liked those then you're going to love this:
This song is the bomb! "Don't tell your friends or I'll say you're a slut. Plus, its your fault, you were rubbing my butt." HAHAA XD Love it! Oh yeah, just so you know, Justin Timberlake is the janitor.
Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for letting me waste your time :)
p.s. I just knew that all of their videos aired on SNL. Andy Samberg is on that show or something.
5 comments:
Lols sis, dat cracks me up=) Crazy HumoR, but indeed fuNNy and the video is coOL:<33 Good job haha, thanks for shaRiNg, da fiRst vid is da best ^^
glad you liked it :) i love the third video 'cause samberg looks hot in it hahahah XD
i'm not really familiar with them but.. natawa ako dito XD
"Don't tell your friends or I'll say you're a slut. Plus, its your fault, you were rubbing my butt."
haha lol XD
that's my favorite line :D
Hahaha! I am beginning to appreciate that type of music now. I used to be the just the Ballads and LAternative type of girl. lol.
Post a Comment