Sorry for the lack of update, but I'm just really lazy these days. I have lots and lots of things to blog about but everytime I sit down and open up my laptop, I end up ignoring blogger. I always waste my time in twitter. Haha. Believe me, THAT THING IS ADDICTING!
I'll do a proper post soon. Really soon, I promise.
p.s. I made a Tumblr account. Ever heard of it? Anyway, I've tried it and it looks pretty good so far. I'm still learning, though, and getting the hang of it. Check it out, yeah? Click here.
7 comments:
Haha. ako naman i'm neglecting blogspot lately because of Plurk at binuhay ko ulet yung tumblr ko! lol. Welcome sa tumblr! :)
haha me too. tamad nako magonline.. mas napagtuunan ko na kasi ng pansin ang offline life ko.
same tayo! kakasign up ko lang ng twitter ngaun :D
hey sis, been ages,
i miss u, * a bunch * I think we
should foLLow each oer in twitter,
It'll be nice to chat u der sis,
jhoiicexo is my username,;)
nyHoO, good luck w/ ur tumblr, congrats:<33
hey! finally I can comment ur blog! :)
anyways what is twitter
I've heard about this before but couldn't be bothered to check it out.
Because of "almost everyone's favorite reasons in this world"
LAZY!
haha
twitter is addicting!! :) hehes. i am addicted too! i added you on twitter btw :) hope you dont mind take care!
hey, is tumblr good? it seems interesting. :D nice skin, btw. :D
Hey sis, how are u?
stiLL no update? Nyweis, what's uR
YM id, mind if I add u?:D
BTW got new post:<33
imy irl
Post a Comment