It was so miserable at work today. I got yelled at plently of times that at one point I wanted to just leave and quit. I called Nick at break and told him about my situation and he told me to just suck it up and stick with it. But as the day went on it just got worse. I'm not really liking work at the moment. Saw Nick after and it made me feel better. Ate dinner at Yoshinoya, got boba milk tea at Quickly and then Parking Wars marathon on Netflix. I'm glad that at least some part of today was good.
Gonna start updating this daily again. I really do miss blogging on this blog. I keep forgetting that I have an app on my phone for Blogspot but now I'll take advantage of that since I get lazy to update when I'm on my computer. It's easier for me when I use my phone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment