Everything started great. Picked up Nick, found out Speech class was canceled, went to McDonalds to get breakfast, didn't have to wait long for a parking spot, got to present my article for SOC225, got out early for SOC102 (don't know how I did on the test though), got to spend more cuddle time with Nick, finished proposal for Research. Everything was going great... until I had Research class. I found out that Jeana won't be teaching the class next semester so I won't be able to take her and I'm stuck with Diana no matter what. Then I found out that CSUF is accepting transfer applications even if you only have 30 units, meaning I could have applied for Fall 2011. So at this point I was so frustrated and lost that I ended up going out of class and crying over the phone with Nick. I hate that. I hate how I'm such a cry baby. I couldn't take staying for 3 more hours in that class so I excused myself and went to Nick's for comfort. I cried more and he just cuddled me and told me that everything will be okay. We had a long talk about what I'm going to do next and advised me on what's best to do. I still don't know what I want but at least now I know my options.
I'm really thankful that I have a very loving boyfriend. He's the only thing keeping me from totally breaking apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment