Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the things you do for the people you love

Was supposed to meet bf at school but he called saying his car died on him on the way and asked if I could give him a ride. So as the good girlfriend that I am I said yes. I was kinda hesitant though since it was almost 11:30 and I have a class at 12. My teacher is strict on tardiness and we had a test today too so I didn't want to be late. Speed my way through, and even ran a red light. Thank goodness there was no cameras! As I got to the intersection where bf was at, a car crashed just happened. All I saw was smoke. I hope those people were okay. Speed my way back to school again and thank god we found a parking spot immediately.

Took the test. Did poorly but I'm hoping I'll, at least, get a C or a D. Went home and now just chillin' like a villain before I bury myself with my piled homeworks.