Saturday, January 9, 2010

amazing day out

So yesterday was pretty much epic, it was so much fun. I woke up at seven in the morning because my sister kept calling saying she forgot her binder and that i need to drop it off at her school. And so I got ready then head off to her school, then went to pick up Pania at her house to watch Avatar with Jazmin. The movie is so awesome! Now I wanna live in Pandora and be an avatar.

We didn't know where to go after the movie, spent like five minutes deciding in the car. Then Jazmin asked if there's any Jamba Juice around because she has a gift card and can buy for all of us. I knew one by Rose and Alta Vista so we headed there only to find that the store has closed -_- So we spent time in the car again searching for other Jamba Juice stores. The nearest places that we could find are in Tustin and Brea but I didn't want to drive that far so I just told them that we could get slushy at 7/11. Then Jazmin called Lucy to ask if we could crash her place since it's near 7/11 and she said it's okay. So we went there after then just talked about how life is going for all of us, how was christmas and what gifts we got, what stuffs have we done this break, are we looking forward to going back to school, stuff like that while drinking our slushy. Played Would You Rather on Pania's ipod then Truth or Dare on my ipod. It was epic. Laughed so hard that I can barely breath.

Then went to Nick's house to visit because I miss him. Finally got to watch Pineapple Express. The movie was good, pretty funny but it wasn't as I expected it. Drove Nick up the mountains because something was going on with him so we just drove around. I love driving down there and see the beautiful lights even just for a brief time. Got back to the house and looked through Nick's childhood pictures. His baby pictures are the cutest thing! I asked some pictures to keep :D

I was supposed to be home by 12 but came home almost one in the morning. I still stopped by McDonalds to buy some food because I was freaking hungry. I was expecting my mom to ask why I just got home at that time but I was surprised that she just asked if I had some fries and I said no.

So yeah, that's all that happened. Thanks for reading.
- Khris.

3 comments:

amazingracey said...

YAY for you and your fun day yesterday :]

your mom's funny haha! she asked you for fries LMAO.

amazingracey said...

oh yeah, btw i changed my blog link to thoughtsequalswords just to letcha know :D

kristine said...

haha i know right, and i thought i was gonna get crap when i get home.

yeah i knew you changed it cos i dropped by your blog this evening.