Oh well, I promise, I wont procrastinate on blogging anymore. And I miss reading other people's blogs.
So this weekend was BOMB. Finally met up with Grace and Charles at Six Flags for their school's fall rally. They were being super lame though because they wont ride the rides. The rides weren't even that scary. But it was still fun just hanging out and being with them. We shall do it again!
Then spent Sunday with Nick for our six months anniversary. We watched Up with my family and had some Arroz Caldo (Nick's favorite).
So yeah, pretty great weekend since I was having such a bad week that week.
Thanks for reading.
-Khris.
5 comments:
Happy 6 months! :-)
And yeah, you should blog more. :P
thanks ish :D
HAHAHA SHUT UPP! you know why i didn't ride themm LOL.
awhhh WOW, you guys are 6 months already?! that's fast. seems like it was yesterday when you didn't wanna go to prom haha. WELL HAPPY 6TH MONTH to you guys [:
and yeah, you need to start reading our blogs again. HAHAH.
DUHH i do read your blog even though i dont blog haha.
thanks ;]
ohh -_- my baaad. that's cause you don't leave comments so idk if you read them or not.
Post a Comment