Tuesday, May 12, 2009

update update update.

Hello helloooooo everyone! Sorry for not updating my blog. I’m just really lazy. Yeah, I know, I’m a lazy ass.

Anyway, today sucks! BIG TIME! I don’t even know the purpose of going to school anymore. I’d rather be at home, sleep and waste my time on facebook. That would surely be more exciting than going to school. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SCHOOL IS SOO BORING! I can’t fucking wait for summer to come.

Okayy, enough of that. It’s getting me more pissed thinking about school.

So last Saturday was Prom. Some of you may know that a guy asked me out because I blogged about it, if not then go scroll down and find my post. After I said yes to him, I was kind of regretting it. I don’t know. But then I couldn’t take it back because I already said yes, so I was like, “whatever, it’s just Prom, how bad can it be?” And guess what? I HAD FUN! So Prom isn’t that bad after all, and it was worth saying yes!

I’m not gonna tell you in details what happened at Prom. What happens at Prom, stays at Prom. HAHA! But this I will share, it was one of the best nights of my life. I would totally do it all over again. The only thing that sucks about it though is I didn’t take any pictures :[ I know, sad! So I’ll just remember all of it in my mind, and that means no pictures to show you guys. Sorry!

And that concludes my post for today. Until the next update~~ Ciao.

11 comments:

herah said...

AWWWW. you should give us some details. man, i really want to know what happened!!! hahahah ;)) err, are you two going out now? ahahhahah, i know. my question is so freaking lame. hahaha

kristine said...

nooo, herah! gosh, we are not going out yet. hahah there's a yet lol. but i really had fun. im still thinking whether to blog about what happened but we'll see. you're wish might come true hahah.

Ysh ♥ said...

HEEYY! See? Prom shouldnt really be miss by anyone! I am so glad that you had fun. But being the chismosa that i am, i wish you shared more details. HAHAHA. I kid. I kid.

herah said...

aww, khris. i hope you two would be going out. i mean, your school's gonna be over this june. at least you're gonna have a "someone special" in high school. hahha

i'll keep on wishing, khris. i will! hahaha

Ann Rachel said...

Finally here you are!
oh damn!
I LIKE YOUR BLOG PICTURE! SO FUCKING NICE!!

Emma Ding said...

Hey, Actually, I havent been online for ages except blogspot and some fashion sites lol.
Btw, do u think i should change my blog url?
but I was thinking that people don't know my blog anymore after changing.
& there are few stalkers disturbing my blog which i hate the most..

what do ya think? =(

Katrina said...

ooooo!! blog about what happened :)) and you two are not dating YET aye? lol. YET. xD

btw, welcome back to blogging! :)

Emma Ding said...

Add me in twitter! :P
http://twitter.com/RemarkableSight

Jhoice said...

glad to hear u had fun at ur PROM. I haven't hurd about that, sorry sis for not being hurr lateLy, been facing so many probs nyweis, school is always boring, but yeah no choice huh :D

amazingracey said...

oh? i didn't comment this lol
I KNOW THE DETAILS! LMAO.

Ysh ♥ said...

Khriiiiiiiiiiiis! :) Update!